Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Mommymobile

So Eric and I both have small cars; Eric drives a Kia Rio and I HAD a Honda Civic.  We had been thinking for a while about the type of family car we would purchase.  We considered a Toyota Highlander, Chevy Equinox, or Kia Sorento.  We hate the idea of a car payment, so we planned to buy used.  Here's what we ended up with:



We got a Mazda Tribute with low mileage and a great trade-in on my Civic.  It looks a lot like a Toyota Highlander but is less expensive.  I'm confident that we will have plenty of room for Aubrey now!



  • How far along? 24 weeks.  6 months baby!
  • Total weight gain: 14 lbs.  According to the book Your Pregnancy Week by Week, I should have gained 16 lbs. by week 26 to have steady weight gain and end up with a total of 25 lbs gained (my goal).  Helping Joy get her house move-in ready has had me eating lots of junk.  I'm hoping I can get back on track this week.
  • Maternity clothes? All bottoms and some dresses and tops.
  • Stretch marks? No, but I'm still packing on those pounds.
  • Sleep: Still having really strange dreams and difficulty getting comfortable.
  • Best moment of the week: Getting my mommy car on the 4th!
  • Miss anything?  Having some stamina.  I come home so tired every day.  I can only imagine what it will be like when school starts again.
  • Movement: LOTS :)
  • Food cravings: Pretty much all dairy...ice cream, cereal, you name it.
  • Food aversions: Beans...they don't like me and I don't like them.  I think that's why I have been so opposed to Mexican lately.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Labor signs: None.
  • Symptoms: Besides my aching feet I've also experienced a positive symptom...bigger boobs.  I went up a cup size.  Yay!
  • Belly button in or out? In
  • Wedding rings on or off? On
  • Looking forward to: I finally scheduled our Confident Childbirth class for August 25th!  I'm also looking forward to Joy's big move on Thursday...although I won't be much help.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment