Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

11 Weeks

Look at these little gems I found on Pinterest.  I can't wait to find out the gender and embark on some serious sewing projects this summer.  (Click on the images to view the link.)


Make your own custom bibs from this easy pattern.


Order your little one's favorite princess dresses.
Being on Spring Break this week has been so wonderful!  My dogs are going to be so lonely next week.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my students do not forget everything that they have learned this year when the CRCT starts next week.  On a lighter note, here's my weekly progress:



  • How far along? 11 weeks
  • Total weight gain: Still down a pound and a half even though my tummy is starting to become more prominent.
  • Maternity clothes? Not wearing them yet, but I finally broke down and went to Motherhood and got 3 pairs of pants to finish out this school year.  I foresee a monthly visit to that store.
  • Stretch marks? No.  Have any of you used Mother's Friend?  If so, did it smell bad?  As much as I want to prevent stretch marks, my sensitive nose really does not like the smell of cocoa butter.
  • Sleep: I wake up almost every morning at 4 am to pee and I toss and turn a lot throughout the night.  Maybe this is nature's way of preparing me for having a baby at home.
  • Best moment this week: Having lunch with my hubby yesterday.  Being a teacher doesn't exactly allow for long and luxurious lunch breaks, so even though we work close to one another, Eric and I never get to have lunch together.
  • Miss Anything? Being able to lift things.  I have been cleaning out closets and rearranging things this week so that when the baby comes, he/she will have his/her own closet.  I'm so afraid to carry around things like my sewing machine and the vacuum cleaner.  I know they are probably not too heavy for me to carry but I always find myself worrying after I pick something up.
  • Movement: No.  I can't wait to feel the baby for the first time though.
  • Food cravings: Egg salad sandwiches...speaking of things that stink.
  • Food aversions: Most meat grosses me out unless I'm really in the mood for it.
  • Gender: ??  If we stay on track with our 4 week appointments, we will be having a 18/19 week appointment in the last week of May.  I'm hoping that we will be having an ultrasound that week.
  • Labor Signs: No.
  • Symptoms: To help with my night sickness I changed the time of day I was taking my prenatals.  When that didn't help, I switched to 2 Flintstone vitamins a day.  I am still feeling nauseous at night though.  Hopefully the second trimester will provide me with some relief.
  • Belly Button in or out? In.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Easter Sunday...church and lunch with the family.  Happy Easter everyone!



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment