Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Hearts

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!  I know I sure did.  When I got home from work and picking up Aubrey, Eric was waiting on me in a suit and tie with flowers and chocolates for me and the little one.  (I love that he started the tradition of giving her flowers too.)  He took care of Aubrey and asked me to go upstairs and change into something pretty for our at-home date.  He made me a fabulous dinner by candlelight and agreed to watch a "chick flick" of my choosing on Netflix.



It's crazy to think that we found out we were expecting on Valentine's Day last year.  What a difference a year can make! 

Aubrey and I did a little photo shoot and gave Daddy a picture for his desk at work to remember us by.









Returning to work has been a pretty smooth transition since I planned for my first few weeks back before I left.  The kids all seem to have missed me.  Knowing that I have a job that makes a difference, that I love, and that I am good at has made going back more enjoyable.  Not to mention, Aubrey has the best care taker ever...NANA.

In other news, Aubrey has been a little fussy lately.  I've tried increasing her feedings and that doesn't seem to help.  Her doctor doesn't want her on cereal until she is 4 months, so that really isn't an option.  I don't see anything breaking through, but I think she may also be teething.  It's going to be a long few weeks until she is 4 months.  :-/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment