Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bittersweet

My little pumpkin is 3 months old.  I can hardly believe it.





This skirt is so tasty!

Gotta love those BabyLegs leg warmers.

Look what I can do!


She's growing so quickly.  Aubrey:
  • Weighs 12 lb. 3 oz. and is 24 in. long.
  • Loves to play with her hands and discover new things that they can do.
    • Her favorite toy is her elephant rattle with crinkly ears.
  • Laughs when Mommy and Daddy blow on her tummy.
  • Is very vocal.  She oohs and ahhs constantly.
  • Can sit up with back support.  She can use her walker now.

Although I love to watch my little one grow, the 3 month mark is bittersweet.  I go back to work this week on Friday.  I am so torn inside.  I know that we really need the financial stability that my second income will provide, but I hate the thought of missing out on any of her little daily accomplishments.  Luckily, she will be in the amazing care of my grandmother, so I know she will be in good hands.  I'm sure that there will be lots of tears on Friday morning.

On a more positive note, I'm excited that Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  I'm planning a little homemade surprise for Eric.  I'll share it with you all soon.  Until then, keep me in your prayers this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment